V- NT EVAPORATORS
V- NT EVAPORATORS
V-NT vacuum evaporators are heat pump technology machines that are vertically developed with an immersed coil as main exchanger.This model stands out for its great capacity of concentration, guaranteeing the lowest exploitation costs and the greatest efficiency.
V-NT vacuum evaporators are vertically developed with a boiler in the lower part and a distill recondensation boiler in the upper part.
The system works under vacuum guaranteeing the minimum energy consumption.
The distance between the level of effluent to be treated and the condensates recollection tray, guarantee the absence of drag and in consequence a high pure distilled.
V-NT evaporators work with heat pump technology.
The core of the machine has a refrigeration system that uses the high pressure line to transfer heat to boil the wastewater, and the low pressure line to condensate the distill product by extracting heat.
In order to achieve the necessary vacuum inside the boiler a system of a vacuum liquid ring pump and a high performance injection is use.
This extraction system produces a residual pressure inside the evaporator of 33 mbar.
The distill discharge is made independently. In our V-NT equipments we have a storage tank that is constantly emptied by means of a centrifugation pump, directed by a level system.
The concentrated product is discharged though a special pump (for high concentrations 1.250-1.300 g/l)that allows to discharged and recirculate the concentrate for a better uniformity of the waste, less formation of incrustations and the increase of the exchange heat coefficient.
Each effect is equipped with an independent discharged pump.
Automatization, alarms and control.
C&G evaporators can work 24/7 without necessary control, thanks to the management of the PLC.
The easy and intuitive configuration of the software allows and easier reading and an immediate configuration of the working parameters.
The use of a screen (Standard from V-NT 1000) guarantees an efficient and quick global control of the machine.
- The best European brand selection for every component of the equipment.
- Inox. 316L dismountable in 4 parts boiler.
- 15%-20% more capacity that its nominal value.
- High efficiency vacuum system (liquid ring).
- Automatic discharge of the distilled through a centrifugation pump.
- Recirculation and concentrate discharge without breaking vacuum.
- High concentration power (1250-1300 g/l).
- Touchscreen, internet connection and data registry.
- Distilled conductive control.
- Digital flowmeters for masses balance recording.
- Automatic cleaning of the inferior coil.
- Concentrate discharge control by conductivity, density, etc.